In October 2016, we released a three-year strategy for working with organizations and patients in this province to accelerate improvements in health care quality and safety. Our new plan includes four priority strategies for continuing to make health care better and safer:
- Integrate patients and families as partners in all aspects of health care
- Build learning systems to spread knowledge on improving health care quality and safety
- Measure health care outcomes and processes to generate evidence for decision making
- Drive improvements in health care quality and safety by spreading best practices, ideas, and innovations
Our value proposition
The Health Quality Council (HQC) accelerates improvement of health and health care across Saskatchewan. We do this by building improvement capability and spreading innovation throughout the province, through education, improvement initiatives, and research.
The highest quality of health care for everyone, every time.
To accelerate improvement in the quality of health care throughout Saskatchewan.
Our values and principles
- Create meaningful connections
- Spread passion for learning
- Work to make a difference
We demonstrate these values through our principles...
- Put the patient first
- Respect every individual
- Know and do what is right
- Think scientifically
- Be optimistic
- Add value every day
- Be accountable