Choosing Wisely Canada is now accepting abstract submissions for oral presentations to be featured at the 2020 Choosing Wisely Canada National Meeting on May 25 and May 26, 2020, in Ottawa, Ontario.
Showcase your Choosing Wisely Canada initiatives and innovative approaches in one of our breakout sessions based on the following themes:
- Quality Improvement/Implementation (e.g. interventions, health policy, interprofessional collaboration, deprescribing)
- Measurement and Evaluation (e.g. administrative data, trends in low-value care, impact of intervention on low-value care)
- Medical Education
- Patient Engagement
Abstracts will be accepted in English and French. Please note that French-speaking sessions will be available throughout the day, but not all sessions will be bilingual.
- Abstracts will be accepted until January 31, 2020.
- Abstracts selected for oral presentations will be announced by February 19, 2020.
- National Meeting: May 25 & May 26, 2020.
For more information, visit: https://choosingwiselycanada.org/perspective/abstracts-2020/