Join Choosing Wisely Canada on May 27, 2019 in Montreal, Quebec for the 2019 Choosing Wisely Canada National Meeting, in partnership with the Canadian Medical Association. This year’s National Meeting is co-hosted with the Quebec Medical Association.
CWC's annual National Meeting is an opportunity for clinicians, patients and system leaders to come together to discuss, engage, and network on topics related to reducing unnecessary tests and treatments.
At the 2019 National Meeting you will:
- Network and engage with the Choosing Wisely community in an energized exchange of ideas on overuse
- Learn skills for reducing overuse in practice
- Share practical strategies for reducing overuse and measuring the impact
With over 300 participants expected to attend, you will be joined by:
- Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists and other health professionals
- Patients and representatives of patient groups
- Medical society representatives
- Senior decision makers in the health care system
Note: early bird registration pricing ends April 1st, 2019.
For more information, visit: https://choosingwiselycanada.org/cwc2019