By the end of the meeting, invited health care leaders, providers, and patient advisors will be able to:
- Recognize and appreciate the efforts of the system in improving patient flow in Saskatchewan to date.
- Describe the common goal of the Connected Care Strategy and address lingering reservations.
- Advocate for aligned efforts within their respective roles and organizations.
- Understand the strategic benefits of the Connected Care Learning Collaborative.
- Contribute to the creation of a robust, shared measurement system to determine system impact of the strategy